Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Al fresco dining

We live close enough to the ocean (about 5-6 miles, as the crow flies) that we enjoy cool fog in the evenings.  Tonight, Mark and I were alone for dinner and rather than go out to eat, we picked up some cheese and crackers and set up our little table in the back with some wine.


Doesn't this look divine? Even romantic?? (my 24 yr old went to a Giants baseball game tonight!! vbg).






Still trying to get back to some serious sewing!!
Love to you all,
Randy

9 comments:

  1. looks perfect to me
    lucky you living that close to the ocean, wow!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great and I agree with Kathie!

    :) Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does look like a cozy place to dine. Wish I lived near an ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice...romantic too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember those cool evening fogs from trips to the coast. Nice setting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admit it -- I'm a bit behind the times and out of the loop. I don't text or tweet or have a facebook account, no Ipad or bluetooth.
    I also don't know what VBG means. I googled it and found dozens of meanings. My top contenders are "very big grin" or "very big giggle" or "very bad girl." Considering your lovely your romantic setting, how was my guessing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely. I hope your son enjoyed seeing a perfect game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And ;it was probably my favorite Jessup wine too!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, I never did get a taste of that wine in KC. Next time. Hope your dinner was enjoyable, after talking your ear off.

    ReplyDelete