Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

And the winner is:

JAN in ND

You are the lucky winner!!!


Please email me with your address so I can mail you out the fat quarters.

Thanks to all who commented and thanks especially for putting me over the 500 mark. I never dreamed, in a million years, that I'd be doing a blog, let alone have that many followers!!!  You are the best!!

On another note, by the way, if you are looking for a book to read this weekend, I just started a book by one of my favorite authors: It's called The Fallen Angel by Daniel Silva. If you like mysteries that have some substance as well as story lines, this is for you. 

I'm heading back to my packing. UGH. The worst part of packing for a retreat is deciding what projects to work on and putting all the fabrics together. I'm not complaining, mind you...

Oh, I have to show you a picture of the adorable Emma, who fell asleep on my arm while I was swinging her on my porch swing.  She is so precious!


Love to you all,
Randy

7 comments:

  1. What precious sight, Randy.
    Enjoy that retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun at the retreat and oh my gosh she is just so adorable
    what a wonderful picture
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at the retreat - can't wait to see what all you work on. And, what a cute picture...don't you just love snuggling up with babies? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweet Emma :0) You'll miss the grands while you are away.
    Have a great time and Happy Sewing.....where are you off to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one of those pictures that when she's at her surprise 40th birthday party someone will have displayed ... and you should have it displayed in a frame at your house. What a GREAT picture. I have pictures like that of my nieces and nephew ... sitting all around the house. Never mind that they're now in their 20's ... they still enjoy seeing them ;-) Enjoy the retreat ... it's the "getting there" that takes time and patience ... it's always fun once you're there and set up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky winner!
    Have fun at the retreat. You are going to Wi right? Whatever you work on you will have a great time being with your friends.
    Emma is so adorable. She is getting bigger already. Looks like she is comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a doll. As is her older brother.

    ReplyDelete