Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Stumped with changes

It seems there has been a change to how the blogger page works. I'm trying to add the latest blocks to the Sow-A-Long tab at the top but I haven't been able to do it yet.

I'm trying.

In the meantime, I have another block for this week.  And you thought you were only going to have TWO??? NOPE..

I will post it later today.

First day home in a while so there is a pile of stuff to wade through and a **new** sewing machine calling to me.

Have a great Friday.

Love to you all,
Randy

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I haven't noticed any changes, but it seems they are always "updating!" Aargh!!
    Almost 500 followers! Woo-Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got caught with the changes too. I delayed it as long as possible. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to figure it out too -- because I was using the "old blogger interface" for the past SEVEN years --so it's taking a bit of a learning curve to find my way around.

    Go to your dashboard. You will find the orange button for writing your post, next to it a list (of all your posts) and next to that a down arrow.

    Click on the down arrow. Choose PAGES. Now scroll to the "page" that is your tab. You can edit it from in there!

    Hope this helps ---
    Bonnie ((Who does not do change well either!))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo 500 followers! It seems like only yesterday that you were just strating to blog. LOL. SO GLAD you jumped into blogging.
    Happy stitching .

    ReplyDelete