Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

French General fabrics

I have to admit that I am a HUGE fan of the French General fabric line from Moda. OMG. I could eat them up.

Piffle sent me a picture of some of her sow-a-long blocks using French General fabrics. Aren't they fabulous??  I'm loving seeing what you've been doing. It amazes me to see how the same pattern can look so different with a change in fabrics.  Keep those cards and pictures coming!!


I am leaving for Sunriver on Saturday...will get my newest blocks done tomorrow for posting on Wednesday. BE READY!!
Love to you all,
randy

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful.
    I see all these people labeling each block and think that I am lacking some organizational gene.
    If I can get one block done each day I can be caught up before the next posting. Gotta do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. French General is a fabric that I must have in my stash and love looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just purchased from French General fabrics the other day (for another project). My only "complaint" is there are so many beautiful patterns it's hard to choose sometimes. What I really love about them is you can mingle the various lines together and never know. THAT is very cool .....

    Linda

    ReplyDelete