Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reprieve!!

Guess what??

You get a week's reprieve!  I won't be posting blocks this week. 

I'm a bad blogger!  DH and I ran off for a quick trip and I didn't get the blocks done in time. So sorry.

It will give you an extra week to catch up.

Three more blocks next week; then another 3 before the end of the month.  I don't know how many that totals, to tell you the truth. I will post a picture of mine up on a wall (or on the floor since I think my wall isn't big enough).

I hope you are enjoying this quilt and sorry that it's coming to an end.

Have a great week!

Love to you all,
Randy

6 comments:

  1. You are allowed to enjoy time with your family. I hope you had fun and since it is close to the holidays you have to be on your best behaviour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful, I hope you are having a great time.

    See you soon,
    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it was a fun trip and you enjoyed yourself. We're happy to wait ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm not complaining. Thank you for the reprieve. Maybe I will be caught up when you post the next ones--and maybe not. : )
    I will be sorry to have this end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU!!! I'm a little behind, could you tell?

    ReplyDelete
  6. no worries!! That is great news for me!! Now, to get caught up on Bonnie's mystery quilt....have a great time!

    ReplyDelete