Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

A peak at an amazing sewing area


Some people have truly amazing sewing areas and very impressive stashes. Not to mention that they are great decorators! Debbie Dodge has both as well as a truly fabulous collection of quilts. It's time to show some of them. She is extremely prolific and talented!! She is a true inspiration as well as a GREAT friend!
She loves to collect kits and I keep wishing she'd decide she isn't going to get to all of them and decide to donate one to ME!!
Enjoy!












10 comments:

  1. What a joy it must be to visit this quilter's home. Thanks for sharing some of her eclectic projects. It looks like she makes some of these and some of those--my kind of gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilts--looks like a lovely home as well. Some inspiring ideas here. I may have just received inspiration on how to finish one of my UFOs! Thanks!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie certainly is very talented!! Thank you for the wonderful quilt show!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was very enjoyable. Beautiful quilts, gorgeous quilts! Love it. Thank you so much for sharing and Debbie you are an awesome quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilts! thanks so much for sharing. I haven't been to a quilt show in person in waaaay too long. How inspiring for you...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, she does have a beautiful home and fantastic quilts. I might try to sneak one or two out with me. LOL Just kidding I would never do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her wall color is so bold! Love the eagle one in particular. Can you ask her what pattern that is, please. I hope you are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for sharing her quilts with us. I love seeing how people display their quilts in their homes…great pictures. Thank you
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! Love her style :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful quilts! That's how I would like my home to look! Something to work toward.

    ReplyDelete