Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

New electronic toy

Bonnie is always on top of all the best electronic gadgets so when I saw this little beauty, I knew that I had to have one!!
It adds more USB ports onto my computer! Genius! And not only that but there are blue lights!! How cool is that??!!

Ordered it from  Amazon and it was at home when I drove up yesterday!! 

Now to unpack all my projects and fabric and start to think about heading to Wisconsin next week and the Chicago quilt show!! Woohoo!! I'm now on a hunt for that Tula Pink fabric! 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on this little gadget!! Sounds like you have lots of quilty adventures ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get that Tula Pink fabric at "Fabric.com" --at least I saw it there yesterday--and had to get some myself--I love it!! ...good luck...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great looking little gadget!
    Oh, you do know how to have fun! : )

    ReplyDelete