Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Cool weather project

I got a kit last year when my friend Pat was closing her shop in Wisconsin. This was her own design and I think it's really cute!  I started the quilt last time I went to Wisconsin but finally sat down to work on it last week while we were in Oregon, where we had very chilly temperatures!!

One morning it was 28* and a small puddle of water on the firepit cover had an icy top!! Brrrrrrr




I just need to sew on the borders for it to be done! 
I'm leaving for Wisconsin in the morning so I'm not sure I'll get it done before I leave. 

Mind you, now that I'm back in California the weather is the opposite extreme: it's 100* at my house today!! 

I'll have lots of fun pictures to post this coming week. 

6 comments:

  1. I hope the snowmen help you stay cool. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute snowman quilt. It is time to start working on that season so they can be finished in time for the snow. : )
    Have a great time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sonia-lewis-profit-hacker-system-software-review-kumar-raj


    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/psoriasis-free-life-review-ebook-download-jenny-james

    Binary options trading is a fairly new investment strategy, but the tactics and strategies you use are really no different than any other type of stock or commodity trading. Binaries are unique and they offer returns from 70% to 95% on investments in a very short period of time. Your trading practices need to be approached with discipline, however, in order to be successful. The tools that a traditional trader uses can be handled by a binary trader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope snowmen will bring you some fresh air !!!
    This is a lovely quilt !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable quilt--love that snowman fabric... we could use some of that cool weather here for sure, hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a darling quilt! I live in the Willamette valley and it is still hot here, but next week will be in the 60s. Yea! Have fun in Wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete