Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Pin cushion partners

By now, everyone who wanted to participate and sent me their addresses has been paired up with someone!

The pin cushions should be received by Oct. 15th.  I'll try to figure out how to do the linky thing so be sure to take a picture of the pin cushion you make.

You can stuff the pin cushion with crushed walnuts or polyfill.  Just make sure it's full enough to hold pins!  Any little quilt block can function as the top.  I suggest that you line the top and bottom with muslin or something similar--it gives the thing a nice body, but it's not mandatory.

You're free to email your partner to ask for preferences in colors or designs but it's not required, either.  I'd recommend that you email in advance so she'll know to be on the lookout.

Obviously when you receive your pin cushion, please be sure to thank the person who sent it to you!

Thanks to everyone who participated!  We wound up with close to 20!  I hope you enjoy making the pin cushion and receiving something from a different part of the world!

Dotti Hossler, I don't have your correct email address... please get in touch with me ASAP!

Love to you all,
Pin Cushion Mistress

3 comments:

  1. *LOL* I like your new title--Pin Cushion Mistress!
    Hey, I have Dotti's email. I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete