Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Baby quilt WITH baby

My son/daughter in law are with us at the cabin in Oregon for the holidays.  They had a friend who does photography come by and take pictures of them with the baby, now almost 6 weeks old.  I was beyond delighted when my daughter in law pulled out the quilt I made to use in some of the pictures!



She dressed him in jeans and a plaid shirt and I thought he looked so cute (although when I went to take his clothes off, they were impossible to remove!  There you go--- comfort trumps looks, right??).  He barely lifts his head!  But who cares, right?? 

And I took this picture when the sun was setting!~  The forecast is for more snow tomorrow!



I hope everyone is enjoying the times.  I know that not everyone is with family or loved ones or gets the opportunity to do anything special for Christmas (or Hanukkah) and I'm sorry for that.  Know that you are loved nonetheless!

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet little peanut, loving on his beautiful quilt! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby.....adorable quilt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little bundle of joy spread on a fantastic quilt stitched with love. Awesome picture. Treasure family and friends, rejoice in the spirit, and enjoy gatherings of all kinds, aka Happy Holidays! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at him with his big boy clothes on the special quilt made with love!! We are definitely blessed to have 2 of our sons nearby now, but also friends that don't have anyone, so I do think about them. My third son is home with his family in VA, but has to return to his deployment overseas on the 27th for 6 more months. Hope you have a wonderful time this holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handsome little guy on his "grandma" quilt!! What wonderful times for you, Randy! And how like you to be concerned for those that are not with loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh what a sweetie! love the picture;))))
    --my family is coming on the 26th to celebrate Christmas--now that I am able to see better, I am enjoying the Christmas tree and lights..and thankful for my new vision, your "eagle-eyed" buddy, hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is super cute on the quilt, but I hope that isn't one of the professional ones! LOL Happy Hanukah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, and a Blessed New Year to you and your loved ones! Such a precious little one! ( I was going to mention Barbara Brackman's BOM, but it looks like others already did.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The plaid shirt and jeans on the baby make for an adorable picture.

    ReplyDelete